Melissa Greer Inc
We are looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. This individual is a self-starter, strategic thinker, and highly organized with a heart for service. Someone that is resourceful and solutions-oriented, goal-driven, and operates with a strong code of ethics. Must be willing to work flexible hours and should have an active real estate license. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
About Melissa Greer Inc
We maintain positive attitudes and passion for our business while growing it and maintaining it with a good quality of life for all. We are very heart-based and care for the clients and great service define our goals.