Yoder Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Background and work history in an administrative or operations role within the real estate industry is required
- 2+ years in transaction coordination experience is preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Yoder Real Estate
The mission of Yoder Real Estate is to create "wow" experiences for our clients, our team, and for the communities that we serve.
The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the YRE Family is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
Learn more here: https://yoderrealestate.com/recruitment/