Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator to assist our busy real estate company. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contract compliance and coordination.
This is your chance to join a hyper-successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We work hard and play hard and we would love to have you join the family!
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so transaction process is complete and efficient
- Perform administrative duties as required by team members and clients in order to ensure accuracy and meet deadlines
- Organize all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period to keep the process on schedule
- Support real estate agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all escrow related paperwork to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Contract compliance, transaction set-up, tracking of documents, review of documents, effective and consistent communication with the Agents
- Performing all duties in a timely manner
- Supportive, team player with excellent customer service skills
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Prior experience in Transaction Coordination, Real Estate, Titles and/or Mortgages preferred
- Develops strong rapport with both clients and team
- Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations
- Accurate and attentive to detail throughout the close process
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- MLS experience helpful
- High level of computer skills and ability to quickly learn new programs
$13 - $15 hour
About Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties and Coldwell Banker Commercial Prime Properties are leading real estate companies specializing in residential and commercial sales, property management and leasing.
Started in 2006 by Todd and Shannon Conklin with 2 agents in the basement of their home, we are currently operating 13 offices with more than 300 sales associates and staff in Montana, Idaho and Colorado! We’ve consistently been recognized in Inc. Magazine, Real Trends, Power Broker and others as one of THE fastest growing companies in the country.
Our mission has always been to truly CHANGE LIVES and in doing so we have been able to provide incredible growth opportunities for our awesome staff!