Hanks Realty Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Hanks Realty Group
Hanks Realty Group exists to serve property owners and future property owners in the greater Gaston area.
Veteran owned and operated, Hanks Realty Group began as the work of Matthew Hanks who was first licensed in 2003.
Since that time, the Team has grown to many talented sales agents, and six support staff on the operations Team.
The mission of Hanks Realty Group is to provide a world-class home buying or selling experience that compels clients to tell their friends, neighbors, and coworkers.
HRG combines top-notch photography and videography with the latest in social media online presence to benefit clients across the greater Gaston region.