Dauby Real Estate
We're looking for a person that has the natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction. Excellent communication and the ability to provide five-star service to our clients is a must. We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, this may be a great opportunity for you! We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in the quality of their work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Act as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, title companies, lenders, and appraisers during the process of a real estate sale
- Provide the highest level of service to all clients, going above and beyond every day
- Effectively manage the administrative tasks and communication involved in closing a sale
- Follow timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met
- Take ownership of the transaction and handle all tasks in the closing process other than inspection negotiation
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Communicate with the agent throughout the transaction
- Communicate regularly with the clients to send reminders, check-in, answer questions, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process
- Be the first point of contact for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agents, clients, lenders, appraisers, and other vendors
- Obtain referrals, testimonials, and repeat clients as a result of excellent service
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly; proficiency in Word, Excel, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting priorities and responsibilities
- Excellent at providing a high level of customer service
$31,000 - $40,000 DOE
About Dauby Real Estate
We are the top real estate team in the Southwest Indiana area – selling over 300 homes a year! Our mission is to deliver the American dream of homeownership with five-star service. Providing the ultimate client experience is our top priority. We operate as a true team, where each person specializes in what they’re best at so we can all leverage our talents. Dauby Real Estate has experienced exponential growth over the last 5 years, and we have some big plans for future growth!