Team Zebrowski - RE/MAX Integrity
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- You are the Hub for communication between everyone within the transaction
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$16 - $20 hourly
About Team Zebrowski - RE/MAX Integrity
Team Zebrowski is a high powered successful Real Estate Team. Our culture is very important to everyone on the Team.
We live and work by our Core Values:
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Positive Team Family Spirit
- Always Be Humble and Kind
- Always Be Grateful
We work hard and we have fun!