The Dixon Group/Keller Williams
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Administrative Assistant must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented.
He/She will manage different aspects of the contract to close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all deadlines are met on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale.
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released.
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions.
- Create a house file (either in Dotloop or physical) for all transactions.
- Create Greensheets.
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates.
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information.
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties.
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate.
- Draft a commission statement for our listings and verify commissions for our buyer side transactions prior to closing (along with utility and other pro rations).
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing.
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop.
- Direct Supervisor - daily
- Agent Team – as necessary
- Currently holds a real estate license or is willing to get licensed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
$36,000 + Bonus/Commission
About The Dixon Group/Keller Williams
What separates Keller Williams Realty from our competition is our industry leading training, cutting edge technology and support for our agent partners. Keller Williams is the biggest Real Estate Brokerage in all 3 major categories: agent count, number of sold homes and volume of homes sold!
Real Estate is becoming extremely competitive in Denver, come join our team and take your business to the next level.