Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate team in Conshohocken, PA. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion; also is someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The Transaction Coordinator is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close.
Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary. The TC’s main priorities are ensuring that the many details and deadlines are met to ensure a smooth transaction, while maintaining strong communication with all parties involved.
- Carefully review and process all contracts
- NEGOTIATION of all inspections
- Maintain client files
- Time Blocking and utilization of team Google Calendar for effective time management
- Implementation and constant improvement of team systems
- Carefully follow team’s action plans and checklists in multiple systems
- Meticulously manage team’s client database
- Being primary point of contact for clients; building strong rapport with clients; excellent communication with clients, keeping them well-informed and cared-for throughout the process
- Draft contract addenda, when necessary
- EXCELLENT team communication, keeping team members regularly updated as to the status of their transactions
- Assist with the selection of service providers for transactions
- Coordinates Loan Application Process
- Follow-up and coordinate financing contingencies, appraisal, required repairs and special stipulations needing completion from contract-to-close
- Internalize and utilize scripts for effective communication
- Call client database for referrals
- Coordinate the closing process and attend closing
- Review CD for accuracy with seller or buyer client prior to closing
- Obtain client testimonials after closing and add to our websites
- Lead Tracking
- Additional duties as assigned
- Real Estate License.
- Experience negotiating inspections.
- Can-do attitude.
- Highly detail-oriented, systematic and THOROUGH!
- Loves “to-do” lists and checklists.
$30,000 - $50,000 + Bonuses
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best...and handle the heaving lifting for you.
Ciprani Consulting has been hired to assist with the hiring for this position; the successful candidate will be hired by our client, not Ciprani Consulting.
For more information about Ciprani Consulting visit: www.CipraniConsulting.com.