Offer Express, LTD
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Act as a liaison between sellers, buyers, title agencies, lenders, inspectors, etc. during the process of successfully closing a real estate transaction once in contract
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed t ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Communicate and maintain rapport with the sellers, buyers, and title agents
- Manage and property store all required documentation
- Initiate and review title searches with title companies
- Maintain accurate CRM transaction data
- Schedule photos, inspections, and any other walk-throughs, meetings, and or appointments with sellers, buyers, title agents, mobile notaries, property runners, etc.
- Assist in negotiating/overcoming property liens and other title roadblocks
- Coordinate all lending docs required for closings
- Enter listings into the MLS with 100% accuracy, gathering all required data from sellers, the agent, and other sources
- Follow up with clients after the transaction has closed to check-in and request testimonials
- The various administrative task to support the team and team goals
Property Management (Rentals)
- Maintain Rental spreadsheets and track all utilities to ensure bills are being paid by tenants
- Manage marketing rentals on things such as Zillow, Craigslist, marketplace, groups, and more
- Ensure all rentals are rented, marketed appropriately, and leased
- Willing to learn and understand all legal docs including but not limited to leases, loans, evictions, and operating agreements
- Mange Filing Process for each property, taxes, water bills, etc.
- Manage contractors and tenant requests in a timely manner
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$15 - $20 hourly
About Offer Express, LTD
Offer Express, LTD is a real estate marketing and acquisitions company that uses an exit strategy to either flip the homes we acquire or wholesale them to other real estate investors. We work closely together to achieve our sales goals, stay motivated, and provide the best possible experience to our customers. We follow our main core values:
- strong worth ethic
We are looking for motivated team members to join our path to success. We are always starting new ventures and reaching for the stars. Our work environment is positive and nourishing to growth. We are a team of entrepreneurs and we are looking for like-minded individuals committed to growth.