RE/MAX Executive/ Zanthia Hastings Team
The ideal candidate will have a real estate license and be confident in their ability to close real estate transactions, provide amazing client experience, and support our listing and buyer agents. We are looking for someone who is flexible, has a strong client focus, is efficient with their time, communicates well, is produced with a positive attitude, and works well in a fast-paced team environment. The ideal candidate will be ambitious as this position has upward mobility.
You will need to be:
- Excellent with client and customer service.
- Effective at analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
Essential job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officers, lenders, etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend the closing process.
- Input all client information into the client database system.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day, and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Two years of administrative experience in a real estate office is required.
- Real estate license.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Post-secondary coursework preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Typing speed of 45 wpm minimum.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
$28,000 to $32,000
About RE/MAX Executive/ Zanthia Hastings Team
The Zanthia Hastings team is a high touch real estate team providing top notch real estate services to home buyers and sellers. we have serviced over 1,100 valued clients in the greater Charlotte area delivering purposeful and customer focused results.
Ranked in the top 1% of boutique real estate teams in the Carolinas according to Real Trends report, ZHT sells lots of homes. Our work ethic, systems and core values are the reasons our team continually sells more year after year. Our core values are based on teamwork, education, expertise and diligence.
The front stage experience is delivered seamlessly by our professional, full time, inside sales team and real estate agents supported by a back stage of our client relations team; finely coordinated through the use of technology, proven processes, with a focus entirely on the client.
We have a fantastic team!