PAD Home Buyers LLC
Real Estate Quality Control Transaction Coordinator
Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. You must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, a go-getter, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
As a quality control person, you will review the work of others for precision and workmanship. You will also handle outside customers and vendors to ensure the experience is exceptional. It is also expected that you will obtain testimonials and retain documents.
- Oversee all files and marketing
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients, title company and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Set and send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers and forward feedback
- Continue to take day to day office tasks, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- History of working with real estate transaction
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$14 - $18 per hour
About PAD Home Buyers LLC
We are a residential real estate buyer and traditional brokerage. We serve the 10% of the population who doesn't just want to sell, but needs to sell. Many of our customers do not want to deal with traditional realtors. We buy and sell single family homes, duplexes and apartment units.
We serve a geographically significant part of southeastern and central Wisconsin, as well as part of Northern Illinois. We complete hundreds of transactions a year. Most of our sales are not on MLS as we work primarily with private buyers, hedge funds and investment groups from around the world.