Steven Cohen Team
Our Transaction Coordinator is a confident, outgoing individual who draws energy from working with people. They demonstrate a high degree of optimism and are not easily distracted or taken off course by chaos or surprises. They possess a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality and professionalism. They demonstrate the knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Transaction Coordinator must be a master-level communicator. This individual will have the ability to embrace an atmosphere of strong and diverse personalities. Having impeccable attention to detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done is a non-negotiable trait to be successful in this role.
This role will handle a lot of the daily communication with clients, agents, and parties relevant to the transaction daily, therefore, strong written and verbal skills are a must. This role is not a traditional 9 - 5 position and will allow a degree of flexibility for scheduling while also requiring the ability to be available and flexible for agents on nights and weekends.
Compensation is $45,000 - $60,000 DOE + Bonus Structure + Performance Reviews
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire real estate process (offer to closing)
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the details of contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates and relay accordingly
- Efficiently utilize technology and platforms needed for coordination
- Communicate regularly with the client, send them reminders, follow up, and let them know what to expect within each step of the process
- Establish and nurture relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Serve as the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the transaction process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Maintain constant and thorough communication with the agent if any issues arise that they may need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Close the file after the closing has commenced; including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD/ CD (closing disclosure), and processing the check.
- Follow up with clients after the sale to follow up and request a testimonial and foster relationships to promote referrals
- Coordinate and facilitate inspections, appraisals, open houses, etc. and be present as needed for them to be conducted
- Deliver necessary documentation to parties outside of the office as necessary
- Create and deploy marketing materials
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Excellent at building rapport
- Poised and professional in the delivery of updates, verdicts, negotiations, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Mastery in communication
- Dedicated focus to self-growth, improvement, and empowerment
- Solution-based mindset
- Highly detail-oriented
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to obtain a RE license, if not already licensed
$45,000 - $60,000 DOE + Bonus
About Steven Cohen Team
Our team is made up of buyer, seller, rental, and transaction specialists. Our agile team structure allows us to deliver superior service. We put our clients at the center of our process to ensure the best-suited team member takes on whatever task is at hand. That means you’ll never have to work around one agent’s schedule, and you’ll always benefit from our collective experience. We perform as a true team, resulting in the smoothest transaction possible.