The Karp Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Real estate license preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$50,000 - $55,000
About The Karp Group
Dan Karp is a well-respected entrepreneur with a passion for helping people and businesses, and building meaningful long-term relationships in the process.
Dan has a defined vision for his business growth and development that can only be achieved by partnering with the right people, hiring the right people, and building with the right people. In his pursuit of elevating his business, he is determined to provide growth and betterment to the dedicated people in his world.