Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
At Kaizen (the Japanese word for continuous growth) - our goal is to help people "Build the Good Life." Our Team Leader sincerely believes that he will have no success without each individual on his team finding their own success. Wyatt Graves, team leader, and owner thrives on helping people realize and reach their potential.
Our unique placement, with Wyatt being our team leader and owner for Kaizen Home Sales and Services, along with the team leader for our market center at Keller Williams, allows us to have the resources required for training, development, and lead generation through technology.
We believe in leverage... leveraging others for help and support to build a team dynamic that is unstoppable. Our team leads the market center in the highest volume for the year 2019. We have huge momentum and are growing big. We just need the right team members to help us continue to excel and build our empire.