Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$42,000 - $48,000 yearly
About RE/MAX IKON
Re/Max Ikon is dedicated to excellence in service to our clients, customers, and agent team members. Our values include Communication, Integrity, Passion, Fun, Accountability, and Teamwork, as a team, we all achieve more. Our vision is to create opportunities for all who do business with our company as well as for all our team members. Re/Max is the # 1 most recognized real estate brand by consumers worldwide and our Agents average 15.6 transactions per year vs the industry average of 5.7 transactions per year.