The Simone Group Keller Williams
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts. The perfect team member will be an outside-of-the-box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes.
You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers.
The perfect candidate is solutions-based, direct, has excellent communication skills, and a whatever it takes attitude. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Work closely with sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Solution-based mindset
- Highly detail-oriented
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Reliable vehicle
- A college degree is preferred
$40,000-$45,000 + bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid holidays + vacation time
- Referral incentives
- Quarterly team retreats, fun outings, and client events
- A results-oriented working environment
- Massive opportunity in a growth-oriented organization
$40,000 - $45,000 + bonus opportunity
About The Simone Group Keller Williams
The Simone Group is a top-producing team of real estate professionals focused on providing unparalleled service and representation to our clients. We are committed to our values of integrity, personal growth, and passion for our business. We believe that a true team built on a foundation of leadership, excellence, and vision can achieve amazing results that will shape and define the future of our industry.
Please do not contact The Simone Group directly. Doing so will automatically eliminate you from consideration. Only respond through postings. Thank you.