Compass Luxury Collective Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
About Compass Luxury Collective Group
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.