WHG - eXp Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$40,000 plus bonus
About WHG - eXp Realty
We are a rapidly growing top producing Real Estate Team that deals with all facets of real estate. Our mission to empower people to achieve their goals through real estate. We value grit, resilience, integrity, personal development, and humility. We are looking for quality people to work in a fast-paced environment that demands high attention to detail and customer service.