Choate Real Estate Group
We are an energetic group with an open Administrative position. Candidates must be highly organized, pro-active, enthusiastic individuals to manage 75+ properties.
We're looking for a previous transaction coordination experience with a track record of success.
- Transaction Coordination: Our sales team will turn in executed buyer contracts and listing agreements directly to you. You'll then manage the transaction from that point forward through a successful COE.
- Short Sale Processor: Collect and submit financial information to lender, coordinate BPO/appraisals, make lender calls and follow up with clients.
- Marketing: Manage online marketing campaigns, collect showing feedback, maintain clients in our specific software
The following skills are required:
- Able to meet deadlines
- Handle a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Tech savvy
- Attention to detail
- Short sale experience
- BPO/valuation experience
- A California Real Estate license is highly preferred
$50,000 - $60,000 annual
About Choate Real Estate Group
Come join a highly successful real estate team within PMZ! The Choate Group is one of the top real estate teams in the Central Valley. In 2017, we sold over $23 million in volume and plan to sell over $46 million in 2018!
Our team is comprised of three agents... one administrative consultant and two assistants who work remotely. We are looking for high energy, motivated individuals who are always striving to grow and create a positive atmosphere!