We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Manage company social media
- Manage agents social media
- Launch email campaigns for new listings
- Schedule zoom meetings
- Plan special events, virtual webinars, seminars, Christmas party, dinners, social hours, etc.
- Set up 21online.com accounts for agents
- Import database for agents onto CRM system**
- Create office meeting presentations
- Manage office Google calendar of events
- Update Agent Resource Websitetranscribe from audio recordings
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Experience in using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Experience in using social media and preferably knowledgeable with scheduling applications such as Planoly, Later.com, Hootsuite, etc. (but not a must as long as technology skills are at a great level)
- Experience in using Google Suite applications such as, Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Sheets, Google Sites, Google Calendar
- Comfortable using CRM systems to launch email campaigns
- Familiar with building websites (drag/drop experience ok)
- Preferably Experienced in translating documents from English to Spanish but not a must
- Experience in customer service and professional phone/email etiquette
- Basic to proficient knowledge in creating excel spreadsheets for data entry
- Proficient to excellent in using Canva to create flyers, social media posts, booklets, presentations, banners, etc.
- Experience in managing vendor relations to order signs, business cards, postcards
- Experience in creating/scheduling zoom events, troubleshoot basic computer technical problems and managing office calendar
- Proficient typewriting abilities for data entry, note taking, and transcribe from audio recordings
$17 - $20/hour plus per file compensation
About CENTURY21 Cornerstone
CENTURY 21 Cornerstone is a team of experienced, licensed real estate agents serving the Los Angeles County, Orange County, CA metro area, with a proven track record of getting results quickly and a direct line of communication at all times.
We have a dynamic, highly positive team that is growing. Honesty, integrity, teamwork, and excellent service are what we are known for.