Boutique Team at Sotheby's International Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$20,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Boutique Team at Sotheby's International Realty
We are one of the fastest growing real estate sales teams in the Washington DC area. A fast-paced and results oriented group, we are looking for a new A-team player to add to our sales team. We have a focus on education, self-improvement and support, all geared towards making our members the most successful they can be both professionally and personally. We are a team of problem-solvers who always look for a way to win. If you are naturally good with people, and have a drive to earn a great income, while learning from and supporting your team members, this may be the place for you and we look forward to your application today!