Thrive Realty Company
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a leading independent boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. #aspacetogrow We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and more! We have Family people, Single people, and Happy people. You make friends here. We feel that culture and like-minded individuals rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that clients can feel it!
Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth. We believe at well rounded and whole person will outperform the most talented on Earth. Here at Thrive, we focus on personal and professional development. While we can be categorized as fun-loving, we are also the most well-trained, focused Realtors and Leaders in the State.
- Abundant Mindset
- Leaders Eat Last
- ThriveWell, not once or twice, but embodied.
- Extreme Ownership