Jo Anne Johnson Real Estate Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
$32,000 - $36,000
About Jo Anne Johnson Real Estate Group
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
At Jo Anne Johnson Real Estate Group, we pride ourselves on delivering the absolute highest level of client service, effective negotiation skills, and meticulous transaction detailing. Our success consistently earns top-performing honors and has resulted in a large, loyal client base of repeat and referral business. Since 2013, we have consistently ranked in the Houston Business Journal's Top 25 Real Estate Teams in Houston.
Faith. Integrity. Relationships. It is not just our mantra, but our mission.