Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$17 - $24 per hour DOE + bonuses
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.