Chris Gurnee Team exp Realty
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate and attend closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
About Chris Gurnee Team exp Realty
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.