Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$16 - $20 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!