We Save Loans
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About We Save Loans
We are a minority-owned and operated business our #1 focus is our community and helping them gain access to homeownership. We are looking for people that desire to have more than just a job, we are looking for team members that want to make a difference.