Todd Schroth Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Todd Schroth Team
Todd Schroth Home Selling Team is dedicated to proving an elevated standard of real estate services to buyers and sellers in the Central Florida market. We expect our team to endlessly go above and beyond to surpass our customers’ expectations. We believe that our clients must be left with an amazing experience at the end of their transaction. If not, we haven’t done our job. And most important of all - we stand behind our team from Day 1 to excel.