Ogle Property Solutions
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
12 - 15 hourly
About Ogle Property Solutions
We are a well-known Wholesale company right in the heart of OKC. We have a vast range of markets that we are involved with and closing 30 - 35 contracts on a monthly basis. As we grow, we are looking for someone to come in and ensure our transaction process is as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!