Minnesota Exclusive Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$17 - $19 hourly
About Minnesota Exclusive Real Estate Team
The Minnesota Exclusive Real Estate Team is part of LakePlace Realty and serves the Brainerd Lakes Area, Central and Northern Minnesota.