GSRP Home Offer
Our real estate team is growing so fast we can hardly keep up! We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator who will also handle some administrative duties. You’ll work in our fast-paced office assisting our team of top real estate agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and has a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, positive, and a great communicator who is able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
We have a superb reputation and brand recognition. If you are committed to excellence, a team player, and looking for a career rather than a job, then please apply today.
- Provide assistance to sales agents with all escrow related documentation so deadlines are met and contracts are accurate
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so entire process is accurate for our clients and completed in a timely manner
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Send all disclosures in a timely fashion to keep the process on schedule
- Perform administrative duties as required by team members and clients in order to ensure accuracy and meet deadlines
- Renegotiate deals occasionally.
- Negotiation skills preferred.
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations
- Prior experience in Transaction Coordination, Real Estate, Titles and/or Mortgages preferred
- Develops strong rapport with both clients and team
- Error-free ability to muli-task
$27,000 salary + transaction bonus
About GSRP Home Offer
We are a Real Estate Investment Company that buys homes direct from homeowners.
We buy homes in Memphis TN, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Phoenix AZ and are expanding Nationwide very quickly.
We are looking for a highly motivated, extremely professional individual who loves helping people and teamwork.
Must be extremely fun and love high standard goals. We consider ourselves a very good mix.