GSRP Home Offer
We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator to assist our busy real estate investment company. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, dealing with sellers and buyers.
If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. Compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to grow your career - come grow with us!
- Arrange inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Provide assistance to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all escrow-related documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Renegotiate deals occasionally
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- High school diploma or GED required
- Real estate license preferred
- Previous Transaction Coordination experience preferred
- Experience in Real Estate preferred
- Negotiation skills highly preferred
$27,000 salary + $150 per transaction
About GSRP Home Offer
We are a Real Estate Investment Company that buys homes direct from homeowners.
We buy homes in Memphis TN, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Phoenix AZ and are expanding Nationwide very quickly.
We are looking for a highly motivated, extremely professional individual who loves helping people and teamwork.
Must be extremely fun and love high standard goals. We consider ourselves a very good mix.