The Brooks Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
About The Brooks Team
As a trusted, top-producing real estate group in Las Vegas, The Brooks Team takes pride in excelling in the market and setting the highest standards in the industry when it comes to our clientele.
Our mission: go beyond real estate by providing unparalleled, honest, and ethical first-class service in an industry that’s perceived as the opposite.
Our vision: expand our clientele by delivering superior customer-centered representation while contributing to each team members’ professional goals.
Core values: caring, coachable, committed, ethical, fun, and humble