Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively manage our office's files, provide general administrative assistance and offer world-class support to our agents. You’ll work to make sure transactions are filed properly and are complete, check all documentation for compliance, and follow up with agents when additional information or documentation is required. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Manage transaction management system to ensure proper filing and ensure compliance
- Communicate with agents to request additional information and/or documentation
- Provide general administrative support for our staff and agents
- Process and manage invoices for all office expenses
- Maintain office appearance and inventory
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Possessing a valid Georgia Real Estate license is preferred, but not required
- Must have impeccable attention to detail
$14 - $16 hourly
About Phox Realty
Phox Realty is a Real Estate Brokerage formed in 2017 and headquartered in Kennesaw, GA. The Brokerage was created with Agents in mind, providing low fees to Agents without sacrificing service. Now operating offices in Louisiana and Florida, Phox is quickly growing and expanding into new markets.