HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
HomeSmart Fine Properties is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued agents, brokers and teams with their real estate transactions from start to finish. As a team member, you'll serve both agents and clients to deliver exceptional service and support to help build satisfied clients for life. We seek a 5 STAR Consumer Rating on every transaction. Your role will never have a dull moment. Tasks will range from interacting with agents, communicating with the clients, solving problems, inputting the CRM, creating listings in MLS, drafting contracts and agreements, preparing marketing materials, setting up appointments, coordinating inspections and repairs, assist with escrow documentation, schedule closings, assure offers and counteroffers are approved.
Applicants should be flexible with people and skilled at handling different personalities and temperaments. Open to continual training and learning of new systems and processes to streamline our business. This position requires character to enjoy helping people and completing tasks. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- 7+ Years Licensed as a Texas Realtors and Member of HAR
- 3+ Years experience as a transaction coordinator
- 24+ Personal career closed transactions
- Transaction skills in HAR/MLS: Adding and editing listings, CMAs, Comments, Photos, Tours, Market Insights, etc.
- Transaction skills in RPR
- Transaction skills in DocuSign
- Transaction skills in ZipForms
- CRM skills to maintain agent data system
- Abilities to work mobile or on-site
$15 - $18 hourly
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 Power Brokers in the United States and the #1 brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 180 offices in 32 states and more than 18,000+ agents nationwide.
HomeSmart Fine Properties opened its Houston franchise with only 15 agents in May of 2018. It now boasts 100+ agents in 2020. HomeSmart Fine Properties' success has comes from our 100% commission value proposition for agents, brokers and teams, and our Tools, Technology, and Broker Support. The broker has 36 years of real estate experience and is supported by an amazing staff and executive leadership team.