Chris Timmons Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Chris Timmons Team
Join the Chris Timmons Group, a fast-growing group of amazing real estate professionals who believe in having FUN, and making memorable experiences for their clients.