Bennett Real Estate
Our real estate and mortgage office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$15 - $20 hourly
About Bennett Real Estate
Bennett Realty Solutions is seeking to hire new team members to help support our growing real estate company located in Greenbelt, Maryland.
We offer FREE leads, FREE websites, FREE marketing software. We offer our agents 100% commission split and real estate investment education.