Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing real estate brokerage without giving up your work life balance?
Are you detail oriented and reliable? Join Villegas Group in a position that will put your skills and talents to good use and get the satisfaction of helping customers navigate the most important financial transaction of their lives.
We pride ourselves of fostering an environment of learning and excellence where the customer always comes first. We will provide you with all of the systems and tools to succeed at the highest levels.
Bonus opportunities available for superior performance. Position is Monday - Friday, 9AM - 3PM.
- Provide fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market until closing and transfer of possession with the exception of negotiating the terms of the purchase agreement and any issues that arise as a result of inspections and appraisals. Fiduciary service includes but is not limited to arranging staging and photography, placement of sign and key boxes, entry into the MLS per MLS standards, development of marketing materials, sending out Monday reports to clients, and conducting Tuesday seller update phone calls;
- Provide fiduciary service to all buyer clients from the time they secure a purchase agreement on a home through closing and transfer of possession. Fiduciary service includes, but is not limited to, arranging any necessary inspections, collecting property condition reports from the seller as required by the purchase agreement, and coordinating with the financing institution.
- Keep the sales associates updated on the progress of the contracts and advise them when they need to become involved in negotiating or problem solving.
- Assure all post closing disbursements and filings take place.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above average customers services skills
- Technologically competent
- Some college required
- Previous customer service experience is a must
$25,000 - $32,000 Annually
About Villegas Group
At Villegas Group, our mission is to:
- Maximize the client experience by making the home buying and selling process fast while providing top level customer service to everybody, and making their dollars stretch as far as possible.
- Maximize the team members lives by providing them boundless opportunities to reach their financial goals and develop as leaders.
- Build strong communities through contribution of time, talent and treasure.
To build a real estate business operation in multiple markets based on systems, talent, and communication.
Buying and selling a home is the most important transaction of a client’s life. It affects their faith life, their relationships, their education, and their quality of life. We strive to serve clients by providing professional and predictable results and do what is in their best interest.