Oasis Home Buyers, LLC
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
$40,000 - $62,000 yearly
About Oasis Home Buyers, LLC
At Oasis Home Buyers, LLC, we specialize in providing real estate solutions to homeowners in Columbus, Ohio. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of preserving time, money, and sanity when it comes to selling a home. We believe in creating a stress-free process by purchasing properties directly, without the need for listing, staging, or open houses.
We're proud to have assembled a group of like-minded individuals who share our commitment to our core values and our company mission. As a result, working with our team feels like working with your own family. We foster an environment where everyone feels supported and motivated to reach their full potential.
If you're looking for a real estate company that values your time, your home, and your goals, look no further than Oasis Home Buyers. Join us and experience the peace of mind that comes from working with a trusted, family-oriented team.