Pro Source Home Buyers
We are a real estate investment company seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others and who can effectively assist our sellers and buyers from contract to close.
You’ll receive contracts, communicate with clients, team members, and third-party vendors, coordinate documents needed for closing and ensure the closings are scheduled with all parties and closings happen on time. We are looking for applicants that take pride in their quality of work, have the ability to multi-task and solve problems, and who are continually learning how to streamline our processes. Sound like something you’d love to do? Apply Now!
- Understand contracts and documents in order to summarize, review and approve all important terms and conditions
- Understand and follow company processes relevant to transactions
- Handle all the paperwork and administrative details of the real estate transactions
- Enter client information in company systems and keep track of transaction activity
- Manage transactions from both sellers and buyers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Act as the point of contact between clients and team members
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Schedule inspections/appraisals
- Verify and track earnest deposits
- Order and cancel property insurance as needed
- Verify accuracy of documents so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Coordinate and attend real estate closings
- Complete after close follow up and request reviews
- Notify appropriate parties after close (project management/property management, etc)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide an excellent experience for our clients
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, CRM, email, etc.
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
$15 - $20 hourly
About Pro Source Home Buyers
Pro Source Home Buyers is a reputable house buying company based out of Knoxville, TN. Since the beginning, the focus has been on helping people by providing excellent service while selling their home fast.
Our Core Values say a lot about us: