716 Realty Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Provide robust management reporting
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred for this job, if unlicensed then the desire to get a license is required.
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About 716 Realty Group
716 Realty Group was founded by Joel HusVar and Gregory Straus with the intent of building Western New York’s best Real Estate brokerage. Both HusVar and Straus work every day on improving their client’s experience. 716 Realty Group’s modern approach to Real Estate has helped them climb the ranks to becoming one of Western New York’s top brokerages without losing track of one of our core beliefs; to give back to our community.