The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
$38,000 - $53,000 yearly
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team (formerly Ron Howard & Associates) of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Ron Howard & Associates Team member!