Our Real Estate Team is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you.
You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
$30,000 - $40,000 Base Pay and earn up to another $20,000 in Profit Sharing.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Manage all contract to close process
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Local Real Estate experience is REQUIRED.
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals