We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our real estate transactions from pended-to-closing. This is a very important position for our team. It takes a very detailed & task-oriented individual to manage the 100+ real estate transaction details.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. You will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing your own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As you succeed in the role, you may have limitless opportunities to grow and increase your responsibility and income.
● Manage all buyer and seller transactions from accepted offer to close
● Manage post-closing systems
● Keep lead agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
● Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining books, relocation services, and paying bills
● Implement projects from agents as needed
● Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office supplies and equipment
● Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, and referrals, track sources of business and keep team numbers on track
● Manage calendars and appointments for multiple team members
● Consult and provide customer service for clients, negotiate inspection responses, and handle all closing issues
● Manage vendor relationships
● Manager our real estate office and all logistics
Regular Work Activities:
● System and Information Management
● Oversight of contracts through closing
● Customer/Vendor Relationships
● Bookkeeping and Financial Management
● Bringing what is wanted and needed to the team at all times
● Supporting Team Members with admin, marketing and all logistics
People Contacts and Interactions:
● Team Lead – daily
● Agent Team – daily
● Administrative Team – daily
● Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
● Strong consultation and customer service skills
● Service-based attitude
● Exceptional critical thinking skills
● Ability to make decisions quickly and without direction
● Detail-oriented and an enjoyment of completely a large volume of tasks.
● High School Graduate
● Real Estate License
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.