Your Realty Leverage
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action oriented, and optimistic individual in the New Tampa/Wesley Chapel area who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts to join a top real estate team. The perfect team member will be a outside of the box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways improve processes.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We need someone who likes variety and is stimulated by diverse work responsibilities.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$12.00 - $13.00/hr plus bonus
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.