RE/MAX @ HOME
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
Then we want to speak to you!
We are seeking a Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- All paperwork associated with the closing process, docusign, zip forms, trend mls and broker mint
- Clerical tasks- proficient in word, excel, outlook
- Interface with home sellers and buyers and provide follow up
- Manage all aspects from acceptance of agreement of sale to settlement
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures, dates and timelines
- Communicate with the sellers, buyers, vendors and co-op agent throughout the closing process
- Create and verify commissions for all closings/rentals
- Must have minimum of 5 years real estate experience
- Must know the process of contract to close
- Must be a self starter and work independently
- Must be willing to take on various roles to ensure things get done
- Must have trend, docusign and zip forms experience
- Must be highly organized and motivated
- Interested in a career in real estate with high growth potential
- Must be loyal and have an impeccable work ethic
- Most of all, must desire a career with growth potential in Real Estate
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
$68,000 plus transaction bonus
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class real estate services to our clients, agents and team members. Using an innovative approach to create an exciting, lucrative and successful environment to grow the company locally and in other states.