Jason Smith Real Estate
The Transaction Coordinator at Jason Smith Real Estate aids our agents in real estate transactions from contract to close. The final 45-90 days (on average) have mounds of details - so a proficient eye is key.
In addition, you must have the ability to work with multiple distractions and with agents who are often times moving quite quickly. A willingness to be flexible, yet firm is preferred.
We ask that all applicants have a passion for service and a desire to make others better.
- You are the liaison between the clients, the banks, the appraisers, the title companies, the agents, and so many more!
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're a small company and we all wear many hats!
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$13 - $17 an hour depending on experience
About Jason Smith Real Estate
We are in the business of helping people – we just happen to sell real estate. The Jason Smith Real Estate Team is a top real estate team in the North County.
This is the greatest place on earth to work! The energy is contagious – the people are incredible – and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.