Anderson & Associates
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Newnan's ever-growing real estate market? If so, you may be the one we’re looking for! We have an opening for a Transaction Coordinator position.
You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight agents while managing contracts to closing. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you.
We are looking for a well organized, self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, multi-task efficiently and provide excellent customer service.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients and back office support
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, such as contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Anderson & Associates
We are one of the top Real Estate Teams with Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners in Newnan, GA. We helped 116 families buy or sell their home in 2017 and plan to help 283 in 2018. We are a highly motivated, goal oriented, fast growing team looking to reach $56 million in volume for this coming year. We are looking for like-minded individuals that want to grow with us!