Exquisite Properties, LLC
The Transaction Coordinator at Exquisite Properties aids our agents in the real estate transaction from contract to close. The final 45-90 days (on average) have mounds of details - so a proficient eye is key. In addition, you must have the ability to work with multiple distractions and with agents who are oftentimes moving quite quickly. A willingness to be flexible, yet firm is preferred. We ask that all applicants have a passion for service and a desire to make others better.
- You are the liaison between the clients, the banks, the appraisers, the title companies, the agents, and so many more!
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're a small company and we all wear many hats!
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- This is a full time position with advancement opportunities especially if a career in real estate is something you desire.
About Exquisite Properties, LLC
Team Harper is led by Micah Harper, a real estate broker and attorney with over 15 years of real estate experience. We strive for excellence in everything we do, we take pride in our work, and we sleep well at night knowing that we help hundreds of people buy and sell their homes every year. We are among the highest producing real estate teams in San Antonio and every day we get out of bed working hard to be the best.