Coordinating real estate transactions between our firm and buyers and sellers. Work closely with the title companies we are partnered with and help to get required documentation for closing sales. In order to apply you will be required to take the DISC test associated with this application that will follow your initial apply.
- Organize and audit all paper work involved in each transaction.
- Communicate with sellers and buyers about their properties.
- Communicate with the title company and sales teams involved in the sales.
- Pervious contract to close experience preferred
- Extremely organized
- Full Time availability
- Quick learner and team player
About Shoreline Property Group
Our company is a fast growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard.