The Group at Keller Williams
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual that likes the details and isn’t afraid to show it. He/she lives in a world that is meticulously organized with days planned out in advance. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision.
The Transaction Coordinator can work alone, yet also enjoys working with others. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. Building and maintaining relationships comes naturally and is satisfying.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Communicates with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
- Supervises the work of any Runners on the team.
- Proficiency in G Suite, Word, Excel and Internet skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Punctual, reliable and dependable.
About The Group at Keller Williams
We are a synergistic group of professionals who believe in challenging the status quo to enrich lives!